- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Test" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program
Previous opportunity: Rwanda Service Delivery Activity (RSDA)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00000) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00110||Invasive Plant Projects in Southern CO|
|BOR MP 18 N004||Log Boom Installation|
|P18AS00111||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger: Trade Skills Assistant Internships|
|BOR MP 18 N016||Hemlock Project – Phase 2|
|BOR MP 18 N017||Youth Conservation Activities on Reclamation Lands|
|USGS 18 FA 0091||Notice of Intent|
|P18AS00112||Construction and Improvement of Rancho Trails|
|F18AS00108||Regional Panels of the Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force|
|USGS 18 FAC 0058||Notice of Intent Waterfowl Research Suisun Marsh, CA|
|SFOP0004272||Combat Trafficking in High Value Wildlife Products from Big Cats|
|P18AS00116||Increase Accountability of Public Access to Bureaus' Museum Tree-Ring Specimens|
|P18AS00118||Condition Assessment and Historic Preservation Guide|
|P18AS00119||Long-term dynamics of stream hydrology and water quality|
|P18AS00120||IMR NPS ProRanger Program|
|L18AS00008||BLM MT/DAK Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on MT/DAK Public Lands|
|F18AS00111||White-Nose Syndrome Grants to State Willidfe Management Agencies. Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation|
|P18AS00126||Restoration and Fencing Projects-Glacier National Park|
|P18AS00130||Test and Apply Stone Conservation Methods to Stabilize Disintegrating Petrified Stumps|
|P18AS00128||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Engaging Local Youth, Biscayne National Park Maintenance Internshipw|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00000", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: