Apply for SCAISB 20 AW 012 04152020
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Pakistan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Accelerator Program for Women Entrepreneurs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.501.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 15, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Philadelphia ProRanger Program
Previous opportunity: Notice of Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 – NEW MEXICO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SCAISB 20 AW 012 04152020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SCAISB 20 AW 012 04152020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006815||Panama Canal Enterprise Study|
|SFOP0006817||Programs Benefiting Refugees and Vulnerable Populations in Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, and Senegal|
|SCAISB 20 AW 013 04172020||Sister2Sister Summer Exchange Program|
|SFOP0006830||FY 2021 Fulbright Teacher Exchange Programs|
|AFYDE ARDF GR POLECON 2020||ARDF-Democracy, Human Rights and Governance Program, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|SFOP0006835||DRL Justice and Accountability in Yemen|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0005||Bishkek Media Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0006840||DRL Labor Program to Combat Slavery in West Africa|
|SFOP0006838||DRL Supporting Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Syria|
|DHS 19 GPD 044 000 98||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Fire Prevention and Safety (FP&S)|
|SFOP0006851||Combatting COVID-19 Pandemic and Proliferation Threats|
|SFOP0006853||Countering State Actor Malign Influence and Aggression|
|PAS TBILISI FY20 06||American Corners|
|SFOP0006843||Countering Violent Extremism - Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Returning Families of FTFs|
|20CS07||Building the Foundation for Dosage Probation with the State of Minnesota|
|SFOP0006845||DRL BHR: Mexico United 2026|
|AFLUA 20 01||U.S. Embassy Angola PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DHS 20 GPD 044 00 99||FY2020 Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program – COVID-19 Supplemental|
|SCAISB 20 AW 014 04232020||Capacity-building in Countering Disinformation and Fake News|
|SCAISB 20 AW 015 04232020||Tolerance, Peace Building, and Critical Thinking through History, Culture, and/or Arts|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SCAISB 20 AW 012 04152020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.