Apply for M20AS00004
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Demonstration Project, Integrating DNA Profiles, Genomics and Photo-Identification Data" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.423.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 02, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 01, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Conservation Agreements for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives in Delaware.
Previous opportunity: DRL Request for Statements of Interest: Iraq
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for M20AS00004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M20AS00004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2020 002||FY 2020 and FY 2021 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program|
|S20AS00007||Radium Decontamination and Remediation of Facilities at Land Grant Universities Impacted by the US Bureau of Mines|
|M20AS00006||BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program|
|K NOFO 20 100||Hackathon for Applicable Solutions to mitigate Air Pollution|
|EPA R5 LCRD 2020||Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|BOR MB 20 N005||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Colorado|
|BOR MB 20 N004||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in South Dakota|
|C NOFO 20 105||Regional Disaster Management Workshop: Building Resilience in the Indo-Pacific|
|SFOP0006706||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in China|
|72088720 PACIFIC RFI 00003||Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands Forest Governance Program|
|BOR CGB 20 N011||Derby Dam Fish Screen Project|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 20 01||FY 2020 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|M20AS00005||FY 2020 Alaska Coastal Marine Institute|
|NPS 20 REG1 0005||Advance engagement of Latino communities in outdoor recreation|
|EPA OLEM OEM 19 08||REMOVAL EMERGENCY RESPONSE PROGRAM|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 20 07||2020 Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) Tribal Grants|
|SFOP0006784||Wildlife Trafficking and Illegal Mining Research Projects|
|BOR CGB 20 N009||Constant Fractional Marking (CFM) Assistance at Coleman and Nimbus Hatcheries|
|EPA OAR ORIA 20 04||Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs|
|EPA OA OCHP 20 01||CHILDREN’S HEALTHY LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M20AS00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.