Fomenting Agriculture Incomes and Resilience Project - FAIR (RFA 520 17 000001)
- The Agency for International Development, Guatemala USAID-Guatemala City in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fomenting Agriculture Incomes and Resilience Project - FAIR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 15, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Strengthening Public Health Capacity and Strategic Information Systems through Cooperation and Support Services from the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) under PEPFAR
Previous opportunity: Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 520 17 000001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FSA PECD NOCCSP 2017||National Organic Certification Cost Share Program|
|USDA FSA PECD AMA 2017||Agricultural Management Assistance Cost Share Program|
|USDA NRCS MO CIG 17 02||Missouri CIG Announcement|
|SOL 388 17 000006||Feed the Future Bangladesh Nutrition Activity|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006244||Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Communities Projects|
|USDA NRCS SD CCG 17 02||Conservation Collaboration Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Announcement for Program|
|USDA NIFA CBGP 006347||1890 Institution Teaching, Research and Extension Capacity Building Grants (CBG) Program|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006349||Smith Lever Special Needs Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA RIGP 006356||Distance Education Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas|
|USDA NIFA RIGP 006357||Resident Instruction Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas|
|USDA FNS ICN FY2017||USDA-FNS-ICN-FY2017|
|USDA NIFA OP 006359||RREA - National Focus Funds|
|RFA 615 17 000004||FTF CROPS AND DAIRY MARKET SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITY|
|RFA 615 17 000006||Crops and Dairy Market Systems Development Activity|
|USDA AMS TM SCMP G 17 0005||USDA-AMS-TM-SCMP-G-17-0005|
|USDA NIFA OP 006363||SARE Regional Host Institution|
|NWO CESU 17 31||AIRFIELD HABITAT MGT- EDWARDS AFB|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 006388||Family Advocacy Program (FAP)|
|L17AS00236||WO Wild Horse and Burro Training, Placement and Marketing Project|
|USDA NIFA BFR 006411||Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 520 17 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: