Apply for 22 622
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science (NSF INCLUDES)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.079, 47.083, 47.084.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 25, 2022 Network Connectors Design and Development Launch Pilots and Collaborative Change Consortia Alliances Conferences.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: MSI National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program Nuclear Forensics Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22 622
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22 622) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4276||Natural Resource INRMP Support, BMGR|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4237||Forestry Management Support, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (JBMDL)|
|EP IDS 22 001||PRI Bilateral US-Israeli|
|DHS ST 18 108 FR02||Protective Equipment for Responders|
|22 625||EAR Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP CDA SO||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award – Scholar Option|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP BHSA 2||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Behavioral Health Science Award|
|DE FOA 0002781||DNN R&D UNIVERSITY PROGRAM: CONSORTIUM FOR NUCLEAR FORENSICS|
|DE FOA 0002783||FY2023 Phase I Release 1|
|NSWC IHD BAA N00174 23 0001||Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY23|
|FR RRD 22 003||FY22 Short Line Safety Institute Program|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0037||Engineering with Nature Research Program - Microbial Induced Calcite Precipitation (MICP)|
|22 626||Advancing Informal STEM Learning|
|N00014 22 S F009||FY23 vannevar Bush Faculty Fellowship Program|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4646||Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) Natural Resources Support|
|IS CSA 22 001||CISA Cyber Security Awareness Month Campaign|
|DHS 22 CISA 128 CSA001||CISA Cyber Security Awareness Month Campaign|
|O NIJ 2022 171432||NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Forensic Technology Center of Excellence|
|O NIJ 2022 171433||NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Funding to Support the Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes Program|
|O NIJ 2022 171436||NIJ FY22 Research on Monitoring Child Maltreatment in Youth Serving Organizations|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22 622", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.