Partnerships for Research and Education in Materials (17 599)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Partnerships for Research and Education in Materials" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DELTA (Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances) Impact
Previous opportunity: Mine Drainage Technology Initiative (MDTI) Cooperative Agreement Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17 599) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00478||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|17 602||Leading Engineering for America's Prosperity, Health, and Infrastructure|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003||Dynamically and Controllably Reconfigurable Antennas through Physical Deformation Processes|
|693JJ318NF00001||“Development and Deployment of Innovative Asphalt Pavement Technologies”|
|DE FOA 0001798||MEITNER FOA|
|18 503||Dynamics of Coupled Natural and Human Systems|
|G18AS00007||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|18 505||International Research Experiences for Students|
|USGS 18 FAC 0006||Notice of Intent Geomorphic Processes on the Green River in Canyonlands National Park, Logan, Utah|
|AFPMB BAA 18 01||Armed Forces Pest Management Board Broad Agency Announcement FY 18|
|18 508||Campus Cyberinfrastructure|
|DWFP 18 S 01||Deployed War Fighter Protection Program Announcement|
|18 511||Partnerships for Innovation|
|18 512||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2016 0007||Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
|CRANBAA18 002||Forensic Analysis of Organic and Inorganic Compounds Associated with Microelectronics|
|CRANBAA18 004||Real-time 3D camera system using Extended Depth from Defocus and Microfluidic Lens|
|CRANBAA18 003||3D Visualization utilizing a Dynamic Environment|
|DE FOA 0001794||FY 2018 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR BISA 0239||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17 599", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: