Apply for NOI ILAB 21 16
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Project to Reduce Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Other Forms of Labor Exploitation of Workers in the Chile Pepper and Tomato Sectors in Mexico" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTE This is a Notice of Intent. An announcement is not related to this notice. We are not accepting applications at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1
Previous opportunity: Small Grant Opportunity for Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Alumni
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOI ILAB 21 16
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOI ILAB 21 16) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HQ003421NOFOECO0002||Climate Adaptation and Landscape-Scale Ecosystem Restoration for Military Installation Resilience|
|FOA ILAB 21 14||Strengthening Mexican Inspectorate for Labor Enforcement|
|NOI ILAB 21 03||Catalyzing Civil Society Movement to Achieve SDG 8.7: Ending Child Labor|
|HQ0034 21 NOFO LAN 0003||Conservation and Climate Resilience Partnerships with Land Trust Alliance|
|SFOP0008351||DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5630||Environmental Natural Resource Technical Support OASN|
|SFOP0008370||DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|7200AA21R00087||Request for Information - Regional Central and Eastern Europe Democracy Support Program|
|FOA ILAB 21 16||Project to Reduce Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Other Forms of Labor Exploitation of Workers in the Chile Pepper and Tomato Sectors in Mexico|
|030ADV21R0215||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: CCDI – Libraries, Archives and Museums|
|030ADV21R0227||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: CCDI – Higher Education|
|030ADV21R0696||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: CCDI – Artist or Scholar in Residence|
|72027821RFA00007||Promoting the Voice and Leadership of Women Activity|
|NOI ILAB 21 17||Project to Increase Compliance with Mexican Labor Law and International Labor Standards by the Tomato and Chile Pepper Sectors in Mexico|
|SFOP0008390||Global Biological Threat Reduction and Border Security|
|SFOP0008399||Global Biological Threat Reduction and Border Security|
|SFOP0008403||FY 2022 Gandhi-King Scholarly Exchange Initiative|
|SFOP0008402||FY 2022 Community College Initiative Program|
|NCD 22 01||Environmental Injustice and the Impact of the Increased Frequency of Extreme Weather Events on People with Disabilities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOI ILAB 21 16", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.