Apply for USDA AMS TM RFSP G 21 0009
- The Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Regional Food System Partnerships" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.177.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 06, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: DOD Melanoma Melanoma Academy Scholar Award
Previous opportunity: Research to Reduce Trauma for Child Pornography Victims, Fiscal Year 2021
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA AMS TM RFSP G 21 0009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA AMS TM RFSP G 21 0009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 21 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 21 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|USDA FSA NOCCSP 2021||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FSA SND AMA 2021||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FAS 10619 0762 10 21 0001||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE 2021 INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 21 0002||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE 2021 INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 D||FY 2021 FFPr Limited Merit Based NOFO|
|20210515 0406 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210515 0335 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210516 0943 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA AMS TM RFSP G 21 0009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.