WACA 1904 Ranger Cabin National Register of Historic Places Amendment (P17AS00028)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WACA 1904 Ranger Cabin National Register of Historic Places Amendment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 05, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area
Previous opportunity: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00028) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|APP002BIHIE||ECONOMIC SUPPORT FUND- INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH CAMPS|
|APP003BIHIE||ECONOMIC SUPPORT FUND-SMALL GRANTS PROGRAMS|
|OVW 2017 11906||OVW FY 2017 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction|
|DHS 16 NPD 133 00 01||Fiscal Year 2016 Program to Prepare Communities for Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attacks|
|F17AS00052||Multi-scale factors influencing occurrences of Topeka Shiner (Notropis topeka) in the Flint Hills, Kansas|
|USGS 17 FA 0039||Geologic Mapping and Stratigraphic Analyses of Northwestern Aeolis Mons, Gale Crater, Mars|
|PAS KGN 006 AFCP SMALL 2017||2017 U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Small Grants Competition|
|PAS KGN 007 AFCP LARGE 2017||2017 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|NPS 17 NERO 0002||Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0003||Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0004||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Fort Hancock HOPE Crew – Historic Preservation and Rehabilitation of the Overlook at Fort Wadsworth|
|NPSNOIPAIS1400087 0005||Provide park-wide law enforcement dispatch services|
|NOIP17AC00065||Administrative History for Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park - Notice of Intent to Fund Task Agreement|
|INL17CA0006 INLAMEREGIONAL 12142016||Sahel Training Logistics Support Project|
|USGS FA 17 0047||Notice of Intent: Southern California Earthquake Center (SCEC)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0007||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|OVW 2017 11922||OVW FY 2017 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Program|
|USGS 17 FA 0040||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Increasing soil organic carbon to mitigate greenhouse gases and increase climate resiliency for California|
|P17AS00039||Perform Exhibit Conservation for Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument|
|17JD02||RESTRICTIVE HOUSING TRAINING AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00028", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: