Apply for SCAISB 21 AW 014 01282021
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Pakistan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Women Entrepreneurs Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.501.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 28, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Opportunity title from S2S
Previous opportunity: Advancing Comprehensive Community-Based HIV Services to Achieve Epidemic Control in Namibia under the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SCAISB 21 AW 014 01282021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SCAISB 21 AW 014 01282021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AFMAL FY21 01||PAS Malabo Small Grants Program for All Audiences|
|006 FY2021||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH CAMPS GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0007559||Preventing State Actor Malign Influence & Tech Diversion|
|SFOP0007566||Preventing Illicit WMD & Ballistic Missile Proliferation|
|21CS12||Criminal Justice Coordinating Councils (CJCCs) Resources Project|
|AFMWI 21 01||U.S. Embassy Lilongwe Public Affairs Section (PAS) Public Diplomacy FY2021 Small Grants Program|
|DHS 20 GPD 083 00 99||FY 2020 Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER) Grant|
|SFOP0007599||2021 Brazil, the Caribbean, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Peru, and Venezuela Full Proposals|
|SFOP0007577||DRL Supporting Independent Media in Moldova|
|PAS DKR RSOI FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Dakar Public Affairs Section Request for Statements of Interest|
|PAS UKRAINE 2021 005||Eliminating domestic and gender-based violence in Ukraine|
|21CS04||On-Demand Video Resource Library for Community Supervision Professionals|
|21CS17||Risk Assessment in Parole Decision Making Project (White Paper)|
|CPAIG FY2021 GP||FY21 Cultural Property Agreement Implementation Grants|
|AFBEN 21 01||U.S. Embassy Cotonou PDS Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement|
|21CS19||NIC Parole Board Chair Curriculum Conversion: Blended Delivery to Virtual Instructor Led Training|
|SFOP0007597||DRL Youth and Media in Albania|
|SFOP0007601||DRL Justice Sector Reform in Armenia|
|21 PHL NOFO ALUMNI||2021 US-PH Alumni Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0007611||FY 2021 Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) Program Organizational Components|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SCAISB 21 AW 014 01282021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.