Biological Controls of Coastal Marsh Dynamics (USGS 19 FA 0041)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Biological Controls of Coastal Marsh Dynamics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 12, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $48,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY 2019 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Passenger Ferry Grant Program
Previous opportunity: 2019 South Sudan
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 19 FA 0041) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FA 0052||Modeling long-term morphologic response of barrier islands in support of research in coastal sediment supply and flux|
|P19AS00003||Historic Preservation at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00004||Bat Conservation and Sagebrush Restoration in Great Basin National Park|
|P19AS00014||Restore Native Plants at High Visibility Park Sites for public access|
|F19AS00090||2019 National Fish Habitat Action Plan|
|P19AS00024||Go Digital-Make digital images accessible to Park Staff and the Public|
|P19AS00025||Large mammal responses to wildfire and landscape-scale forest re|
|F19AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU): Phenology Monitoring Technical Assistance|
|F19AS00098||Joint Ventures - Improving the Science Foundation for Bird Conservation|
|P19AS00026||Post Carr Fire Burned Hazard Tree and Vegetation Removal and Structure Stabilization at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area|
|P19AS00027||Conduct Engineering Assessment and Develop Options for Treatment|
|F19AS00099||HQ NWRS System Enhancements|
|F19AS00103||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, (Region 3 Division of Migratory Birds|
|BOR MP 19 F002||Bay-Delta Restoration Program: CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants|
|BOR MP 19 N008||Derby Dam Fish Screen Project|
|NPSNOISAGU1900097||Youth Experience in Reducing Border Impacts and Hazardous Fuels Monitoring in Saguaro National Park|
|F19AS00112||Regional Panels of the Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force|
|P19AS00032||Botany Interns for Botanical Surveys|
|USGS 19 FA 0011||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00033||Next Generation Ranger: Trade Skills Assistant|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 19 FA 0041", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: