DoD Gulf War Illness, Research Advancement Award (W81XWH 19 GWIRP RAA)
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Gulf War Illness, Research Advancement Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 03, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2019 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance
Previous opportunity: Early Career: Chemical Mechanisms to Address New Challenges in Air Quality Modeling
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 19 GWIRP RAA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP NIA||DoD Gulf War Illness, New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP CEA||Gulf War Illness, Clinical Evaluation Award|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP IA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP PPHCA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Patient-Provider and Health Communications Award|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP TBTA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Therapeutic/Biomarker Trial Award|
|19 582||Research Experiences for Undergraduates|
|19 583||Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0341||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERCs) Program: RERC on Technology for People who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing|
|FR 6300 N USP||Authority To Accept Unsolicited Proposals for Research Partnerships Notice|
|2019 NIST TPO IOT 01||Economic Research and Analysis of the National Need for Technology Infrastructure to Support the Internet of Things (IoT)|
|W81XWH 19 VRP TRA||DoD Vision, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 VRP FTTSA||DoD Vision, Focused Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWJ 19 VRP IIRA||DoD Vision, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 DMDRP IDA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Idea Development Award|
|G19AS00067||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00069||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G19AS00068||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|W81XWH 19 DMRDP AIMM||DoD Accelerating Innovation in Military Medicine Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 RTRP IIRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 RTRP IDA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research, Idea Discovery Award|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 19 GWIRP RAA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: