FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants (EPA OLEM OBLR 16 08)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.818.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 12, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 20, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on submission methods and due dates..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $42,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 234 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Training-based Workforce Development for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OLEM OBLR 16 08) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 16 09||FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants|
|M17AS00001||BOEM FY 2017 Alaska Coastal Marine Institute|
|M17AS00002||BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|F17AS00012||CVPIA Strategic Plan|
|EPA G2017 STAR A1||Freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms|
|EPA G2017 STAR A2||Early Career: Freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms|
|M17AS00003||FY 2017 Renewable Energy Program|
|EPA R5GL2016 TAG||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative - 2016 Request for Applications – Taxonomy and Barcodes to Support Early Detection|
|EPA R5 GL2016 ISC||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative -2016 Request for Applications – Invasive Species Control|
|EPA R5 GL2016 PRR||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative -2016 Request for Applications – Phosphorus Risk Reduction Pilots in Western Lake Erie Agricultural Watersheds|
|NWO CESU 17 1||VANDENBERG T7E|
|EPA R5 GL2016 FFC||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative -2016 Request for Applications – Foundations for Invasive Species Collaborations|
|EPA R5 GL2016 UWM||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative -2016 Request for Applications – Urban Watershed Management Implementation|
|EPA R5 GL2016 AWM||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative -2016 Request for Applications – Agricultural Watershed Management Implementation|
|EPA R5 GL2016 AIP||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative -2016 Request for Applications Agricultural Incentive Program Effectiveness|
|EPA OAR OAP 17 01||NON-CONSTRUCTION APPROACHES TO REDUCNG GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS THROUGH ENERGY EFFICIENT PRODUCTS AND PRACTICES|
|EPA G2017 ORD C1||Environmental Research Apprenticeship Program for College and University Students|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2017 001||Center of Excellence for Chemical Alternatives Assessment|
|F17AS00032||California Condor Program|
|NWO CESU 17 3||ENDANGERED SPECIES SUPPORT FOR FORT AP HILL, VA|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OLEM OBLR 16 08", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: