Training-based Workforce Development for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure (17 507)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Training-based Workforce Development for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.076.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 21, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function
Previous opportunity: FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17 507) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNA15ZBP0001N B1||Economic Research for Space Development|
|DE FOA 0001645||SBIR/STTR FY 2017 Phase II Release 1|
|DE FOA 0001691||PNDIODES|
|17 515||United States-Israel Collaboration in Computer Science|
|G17AS00011||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00012||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Hawaii-pacific Islands CESU|
|G17AS00013||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|DE FOA 0001695||RFI - Understanding the Commercialization of Transformational Energy Technologies through Private Capital|
|BOR DO 17 F004||WaterSMART: Water Recycling and Reuse Research under the Title XVI Water Reclamation and Reuse Program for Fiscal Year 2017|
|BOR DO 17 F005||Desalination and Water Purification Research ProgramFiscal Year 2017 Research & Laboratory Scale Projects|
|BOR DO 17 F007||Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Fiscal Year 2017 Full Scale Testing Projects|
|BOR DO 17 F006||Desalination and Water Purification Research (DWPR) Program Fiscal Year 2017 Pilot Scale Testing Projects|
|17 518||National Robotics Initiative 2.0: Ubiquitous Collaborative Robots|
|RFI OAA 17 000100||USAID/LAB Request for Information on programming to increase the use of scientific research to improve development outcomes|
|17 519||Integrative Strategies for Understanding Neural and Cognitive Systems|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR IFDV 0191||FIELD INITIATED PROJECTS PROGRAM (DEVELOPMENT)|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR IFRE 0192||FIELD INITIATED PROJECTS PROGRAM (RESEARCH)|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0188||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR ARHF 0189||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR AREM 0190||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Employment|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17 507", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: