Apply for RFA OD 21 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Maximizing the Scientific Value of Existing Biospecimen Collections (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.077.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 08, 2023.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2021
Previous opportunity: Opportunity title from S2S
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA OD 21 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OD 21 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA OD 21 003||Secondary Analyses of Existing Datasets of Tobacco Use and Health (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA CE21 2102||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program|
|HRSA 21 066||Global Reach I|
|CMS 2F2 21 001||Emergency Triage, Treat, and Transport (ET3) Model|
|CDC RFA DD21 2103||Improving the Health of People with Mobility Limitations and Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities through State-based Public Health Programs|
|CDC RFA PS21 2105||National Viral Hepatitis Education, Awareness, and Capacity Building for Communities and Providers|
|CDC RFA IP21 2108||Partnering with National Organizations to Support Community-Based Organizations to Increase Vaccination Coverage Across Different Racial and Ethnic Adult Populations Currently Experiencing Disparities|
|CDC RFA EH21 2103||Radiation Health Protection Involving Ionizing and Non-Ionizing Radiation|
|CDC RFA CK21 2107||Globally coordinated safety monitoring for COVID-19 vaccines|
|RFA AI 21 035||Exploratory Data Science Methods and Algorithm Development in Infectious and Immune-mediated Diseases (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AI 21 021||Enhancement or Sustainment of Data Science Tools for Infectious and Immune-Mediated diseases (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AI 21 020||Early-Stage Development of Data Science Technologies for Infectious and Immune-mediated Diseases (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA OT21 2103||National Initiative to Address COVID-19 Health Disparities Among Populations at High-Risk and Underserved, Including Racial and Ethnic Minority Populations and Rural Communities|
|CDC RFA OT21 2101||Strengthening the Public Health Systems and Services in US-Affiliated Pacific Islands|
|HRSA 21 050||Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program – Formula|
|72048621RFA00001||USAID Laos Maternal Child Health Nutrition Activity|
|CMS 1W1 21 002||Minority Research Grant Program|
|TI 21 009||First Responders-Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act Grants|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010202SUPP21||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|HRSA 21 018||Primary Care Dental Faculty Development Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OD 21 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.