Apply for CDC RFA OT21 2102
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - OSTLTS in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.991.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 65 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Maximizing the Scientific Value of Existing Biospecimen Collections (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA OT21 2102
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA OT21 2102) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AA 21 005||Specialized Alcohol Research Centers (P50 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA AA 21 006||Comprehensive Alcohol Research Centers (P60 Clinical trial Optional)|
|HRSA 21 109||Screening and Interventions for Adverse Childhood Experiences in Primary Care Settings Demonstration Project|
|SM 21 014||Community Mental Health Centers Grant Program|
|RFI 72011521RFA00007||Local Works in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|HRSA 21 102||Rural Residency Planning and Development Technical Assistance Program|
|AF NGA PEPFAR 22 01||PEPFAR Grants for Community-Led Monitoring|
|HRSA 21 081||Rural Maternity and Obstetrics Management Strategies Program|
|RFA MD 21 008||NIMHD Multiple Chronic Disease Disparities Research Coordinating Center (RCC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|DOS APSGP FY21 001||U.S. Ambassador’s President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Small Grants Program Financial Year (FY) 2021 - 022|
|CDC RFA EH17 17040401SUPP21||Lead Exposure Registry of Flint Residents - Michigan|
|HRSA 21 042||Pediatric Audiology Competitive Supplement to Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND)|
|HRSA 21 115||American Rescue Plan – Funding for Look-Alikes (ARP-LAL)|
|CDC RFA CK21 2104||Global Healthcare Detection and Response|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA OT21 2102", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.