Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0118
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Multidisciplinary Study of Cultural Resource and Section 106 Projects Park Unit: Shenandoah National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 27, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Maine Acadian Culture Project
Previous opportunity: Supporting HIV-Related Laboratory Networks and Partnerships to Facilitate Laboratory Strengthening and Management Activities for Countries Supported under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0118
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0118) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00128||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G17AS00129||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|G17AS00130||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G17AS00117||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00131||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|17 592||Mid-Scale Innovations Program|
|17 594||Research Coordination Networks (RCN)|
|DE FOA0001801||High-Energy-Density Laboratory Plasma Science|
|P17AS00760||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment|
|P17AC00766||Research and Document the Agricultural Land Use and Early Settlement Economy of Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Park and Evaluate the Cultural Landscape of the Bowman-Hite Farm.|
|P17AS00764||National Historic Landmark Nomination for Tolson’s Chapel, Sharpsburg, Maryland|
|P17AS00765||Develop Historic Resource Study for Meridian Hill Park and its relation to the Civil Rights Movement|
|BOR DO 17 N032||Ephemeral Tributary Sediment Transport Measurement|
|ONDCP DEW 2017||Drug Early Warning Signals from High Risk Populations|
|CRANBAA18 001||Time-Varying Nuclear Decay Parameters|
|NPS 17 NERO 0207||Development of a Web-based System to Geoenable NER Parks and Programs|
|F17AS00450||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units|
|F17AS00449||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|W911NF17S0003 SCHVPS||SILICON CARBIDE HIGH-VOLTAGE POWER SWITCHES|
|W911NF17S0003 SCAPOPS||SILICON CARBIDE ADVANCED PACKAGING OF POWER SEMICONDUCTORS II|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0118", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.