Apply for CDC RFA GH13 13270401SUPP17
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Supplement: Support Services from the World Health Organization (WHO) for the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,420,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Assuring Comprehensive Prevention and Treatment for Families Affected by HIV to Eliminate Perinatal HIV Transmission in the United States
Previous opportunity: Financial Management Capacity Building for Implementing Partners IRF
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH13 13270401SUPP17
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH13 13270401SUPP17) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH16 16170201SUPP17||Supplement: Strengthening Public Health Capacity and Strategic Information Systems through Cooperation and Support Services from the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 17 116||Health Professional Support Program for Children with Congenital Zika Virus (ZIKV) Infection|
|HRSA 17 033||Health Workforce for HIV and Chronic Disease Service Delivery Global Initiative|
|HRSA 17 103||Optimizing Momentum Toward Sustainable Epidemic Control|
|HRSA 17 070||Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) Program|
|HRSA 17 075||National Organizations for State and Local Officials (NOSLO)|
|CDC RFA GH15 162203CONT17||Strengthening South Africas Laboratory and Epidemiology Capacity to Detect and Respond to Zoonotic Disease Outbreaks, Center for Global Health|
|CDC RFA PS17 1712||Assuring Comprehensive Prevention and Treatment for Families Affected by HIV to Eliminate Perinatal HIV Transmission in the United States|
|RFA 121 17 000002||ServingLife|
|RFA RM 17 008||NIH Director's Early Independence Awards (DP5)|
|CDC RFA MN17 1701||CDC Undergraduate Public Health Scholars Program (CUPS): A Public Health Experience to Expose Undergraduate and Graduate Students to Minority Health, Public Health and Health Professions|
|RFA MH 18 250||Limited Competition: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Clinical Sites (U24)|
|RFA MH 18 251||Limited Competition: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Data Coordinating Center (U24)|
|CDC RFA GH15 162303CONT17||Improving Response to and Programming in Humanitarian Emergencies|
|RFA AR 18 004||NIAMS Rheumatic Diseases Research Resource-based Centers (P30)|
|CDC RFA GH15 157004CONT18||Implementing Technical and Science Support Services (TSSS) in the Republic of Rwanda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA RM 17 006||NIH Director's New Innovator Award Program (DP2)|
|RFA RM 17 005||NIH Director's Pioneer Award Program (DP1)|
|GH15 16310301SUPP17||COPY OF Strengthening the Diagnostic in Liberia Through the Implementation of a Sample Referral Network|
|SFOP0001622||Mosquito Talk: Building and Expanding International Network of Public Health Communicators to Engage on Zika and Vector Borne Diseases|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH13 13270401SUPP17", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.