Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program - Round 2 (HU0001 18 USU 0002)
- The Department of Defense, Uniformed Services Univ. of the Health Sciences in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program - Round 2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 10, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Outdoor Recreation Operations and Maintenance Agreement
Previous opportunity: Ecology of Wolves and their Prey in the Southern Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem (GYE)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HU0001 18 USU 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00418||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
|P18AS00420||Partner Scholarships for Past Forward Conference|
|PD REM 18 001||Rural Emergency Medical Communications Demonstration Project|
|SFOP0005253||FY 2018 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|NPS 18 NERO 0070||Support Public Facilities and Opportunities; and the Preservation a|
|SFOP0005254||Internet Freedom Core Support for Anti-Censorship Technology|
|SFOP0005257||Internet Freedom: Advancing and Promoting Anti-Censorship Transport Libraries|
|F18AS00239||San Luis Valley Sandhill Crane Food Study|
|SFOP0005274||Countering Ballistic Missile and Related Technology Proliferation|
|P18AS00938||Indigenous Interpretation and Tribal Partnership|
|P18AS00431||Indigenous Interpretation and Tribal Partnership|
|NPS 18 NERO 0084||2018 Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park|
|SFOP0005270||Strengthening Parliament Effectiveness and Capacity in Tunisia|
|P18AS00436||Challenge Cost Share - 50th Anniversary of Rivers & Trails|
|F18AS00245||Conservation of Wetlands and Grasslands in the Rainwater Basin Joint|
|P18AS00446||Cultural Landscapes and Asset Management Internship|
|NPS 18 NERO 0088||Collaboration to Increase Access to Outdoor Recreation on the Ch|
|NPS 18 NERO 0089||The Chesapeake Bay Storytellers Initiative|
|SBR25018CA0004||Building English teaching capacity in Brazil: Bilingual schools in the public school system|
|SFOP0005297||Enhancing Public Accountability and Trust in Lebanon|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HU0001 18 USU 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: