Apply for P19AS00521
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Colorado Plateau Dark Skies Cooperative Coordinator Internship" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Klamath River Coho Restoration Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Youth Environmental Education Intern at Channel Islands National Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00521
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00521) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00519||Stabilize and Repair Deteriorated Wood and Adobe Components of Enlisted Men's barracks|
|P19AS00520||Resource Management assistance with Geographic Information System Mapping|
|NPS 19 NERO 0113||Inspire Cooperative Coastal Change Adaptation Through Locally-Scaled Vulnerability Analyses|
|P19AS00522||Notice of Intent: Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory|
|P19AS00530||Scientific support and investigation on the Rio Grande River|
|P19AS00494||Natural Resources and Other Support Associated with PG&E Projects|
|P19AS00532||Botany and Wildlife Management Internships|
|USGS FA 19 0366||Notice of Intent: Murray State University-USGS Collaborative Research and Facilities|
|P19AS00537||Provide Experiential Learning Opportunities in Historic Preservation|
|P19AS00539||Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities|
|P19AS00540||Surveys for Mexican Spotted Owls and the Owl Community in support of watershed restoration|
|NPS NOI 19 1316||Natural and Cultural Resource Interns|
|P19AS00541||GBI Research Associate for the Development and Implementation of an IPM Plan|
|NPS NOI 19 1083||Utilize interns to assist with critical assessments of bat populations|
|USGS 19 FA 0369||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0098||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00340||Conservation of Pacific Lamprey in California|
|P19AS00546||Vegetation Management for Yosemite National Park|
|P19AS00548||Rehabilitate Shut-In National Recreational Trail|
|N624731920026||Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00521", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.